AgileMD supports six types of interactive files. The first three, Documents, Notes, and PDFs are enabled by default for all member accounts. Authors associated with an organization account or who have requested additional access can create Algorithm, Calculator, and Flowchart files.
For any questions about how to create or edit each file type, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for direct, personal assistance.
- Document: Rich-text file with support for expanding sections, pop-ups, embedded images, quick-dial phone numbers, links to other files, and order placement (for organization resources)
- Note: Plain-text file created from the mobile app and, optionally, linked to another file
- PDF: A standard Adobe PDF file
- Algorithm: A Question-and-Answer format decision guide with support for links to other files and order placement (for organization resources)
- Calculator: A programmable set of form-based inputs which compute an output value or condition. Common examples are medical calculators and risk stratification models
- Flowchart: A process or protocol diagram consisting of nodes and lines with support for pop-ups, quick-dial phone numbers, links to other files, and order placement (for organization resources)